PerfectEdge TEM Membranes
TEM’s are used to produce images from samples by transmitting a beam of highly energetic electrons through the sample.
PerfectEdge Silicon Nitride TEM membranes
PerfectEdge Silicon Nitride TEM membranes are grown on 200 μm wafers to the required membrane thickness of 8 nm (ultra-thin, resulting in minimum absorption and top quality imaging), 15, 35, 50 or 100 nm on an industry standard 3mm diameter round frame, to ensure excellent manipulation and perfect handling by tweezers.
- Silicon Nitride membrane frame is 200 μm thick which fits all standard TEM holders
- Clean, industry standard 3mm TEM frame diameter with perfect edges
- Ultra-low-stress, chemically and mechanically robust, 8nm to 100 nm membrane thicknesses
- Wide variety grid geometries, single and multiple windows
- PerfectEdge offers excellent manipulation and perfect handling by tweezers
- Fully compatible with all standard TEM specimen holders
- PerfectEdge TEM membranes are packaged under cleanroom conditions and contain minimum contamination
- Very cost-effective offerings