Meet us at Photonics West, San Francisco.
This year at the Photonics West exhibition we will show many new developments from our photonic integrated circuit modules in silicon nitride waveguide technology.
- Optical Coherence Tomography systems based on our Photonic Integrated Circuit modules. We show the latest developments and you can see the results by:
- a presentation at the symposium : Spectral domain, common path OCT in a handheld PIC based system, Paper 10483-55, Tuesday 30 January Time: 5:30 PM – 5:45 PM
- In our booth (#5328) we demonstrate the OCT module and discuss the next trends in making these kind of optical system more compact and robust.
- Ultra-narrow linewidth tunable laser. Our unique assembly capabilities of combining silicon nitride PICs with for example gain sections in InP, allows for novel devices like the ultra-narrow linewidth tunable laser. On our booth we show what linewidths are currently available as well as our toolset to match the specifications you require.
- Furthermore during the product demonstrator we show and demonstrate how through Process Design Kit (PDK) access, hybrid Photonic Integrated Circuits (PICs) can be accessed creating a tunable ultra narrow line width laser module. Date: Tuesday 30 January 2018, Time: 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM, Location: Demo Area 2 (Hall D North)
- For use in Life Science and Medical applications, we have optimized our PIC technology as well for visible light. Also this technology can be accessed via a multi-project wafer approach, lowering the barrier to start working with this. Our Visible Light MPW is offered via the PiX4life pilot-line and during the Photonics West show there are several ways to find out more:
- PIX4life booth during BIOS exhibition: booth #8340
- Keynote talk at the BIOS symposium: Integrated bio-photonics to revolutionize health care enabled through the European pilot lines PIX4life and PIXAPP, Paper 10506-31, Wednesday 31 January, Time: 5:00 PM – 5:20 PM
- EPIC Pilot-line breakfast: Tuesday 30 January, 7:30am – 9:30am. More info and registration here.
Looking forward to meet you during the show. If you want to make an appointment contact us or drop by our booth (#5328)