Photolithography for MEMS
Using lithography for MEMS enables the realization of nanometer-scale structures and can be used to prepare photoresists for etching steps as well as lift-off for deposition steps.
LioniX International offers a full range of photolithography for MEMS production. Our MEMS photolithography technology includes:
- Proximity and contact lithography.
- Stepper process for high lithography resolution
- e-beam lithography for very small feature size and high resolution
We apply these technologies to support key capabilities including:
- Transfer of photoresist (positive and negative)
- Transfer of thick photoresist for DRIE
- Lift-off process for use with deposition steps
- Application of polyimide inert protective layer
We are also equipped to heat-treat (post-bake) lithographically coated surfaces using furnaces and hotplates.