Quality Assurance Manager
As quality assurance manager you will be working in the quality team where you are responsible for the maintenance of the Quality Management System, certification and audit system. You support the increase of quality mindset in the company.
Your responsibilities are:
- Assist with expanding the current Quality System towards ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 27001.
- Training and motivating personnel in the use of the QS.
- Continuously review the documented processes to keep them aligned with the actual needs.
- Report on progress.
You will be part of the quality and support team of LioniX international. This teams responsibility is to facilitate and organize all that is needed to let the company run smoothly. The implementation of ISO 13485 as well as setting up production in a CE certified manner are current topics for this team. Both activities will need significant attention after the initial installation.
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in the field
- Team worker in multidisciplinary setting
- Ability to gather and analyze data
- Ability to develop and review processes
- Experience with CE certification is a pre
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Dutch
What LioniX International offers you
- Competitive salary
- Good terms of employment
- Company paid pension plan
- Company paid insurances
- Healthy work – life balance
- International working environment
- Contract for 0.8 FTE (32 hours) to 1 FTE (40 hours)